- Fingerprints were captured from the break-in on El Prieto in December.
- A 22 year old male is in custody as of three weeks ago. He was from the southeast area of Altadena. Once in custody, burglaries in all of Altadena dropped dramatically. (No mention was made if he was responsible for the break-ins in The Meadows. The investigation continues.)
- A male and female couple were apprehended in Pasadena. There is thought that they may be responsible for increased burglaries in the area.
- Sgt. Fenn made the suggestion that we all record the serial numbers of electronics and such that, in the event we're burglarized, we can provide this information t the sheriffs. Without that information, it's difficult to identify stolen goods. Serial numbers can be taken from the packaging. If kept on your computer, back it up on disk. Etching name, identifiers, etc. into the actual equipment is also recommended.
- If you are the victim of a burglary, within two weeks, start visiting pawn shops to identify your belongings.
Other highlights from the meeting:
- A reminder to read the Neighborhood Watch materials that were provided last month. If you need a copy, contact Greg.
- $16 was raised to support the maintenance of the garden.
Thanks for a great turnout!