Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Solicitor in The Meadows

This morning, a 20-something, Caucasian, blond-haired guy showed up at my front door soliciting me for a contest to send him to UCLA. He claimed to be the son of a renter on Hollygrove. When I asked him where he lived, he gave me bogus information about Hollygrove. (Little did he know that as a Realtor I pretty much know all the houses in our neighborhood!)

When I asked him to leave my property, he became indignant and called me rude!

I called the sheriffs who stated they had another call about him yesterday. They were going to head into the neighborhood as we spoke.

Soliciting is not allowed in Altadena and these UCLA contests are a scam to get money.

His description: approximately 5'9", 20-something, bleach-blonde longish hair, wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans, carrying a skateboard.

No comments: