Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fliming on Lower Canyon Crest

Just got home to a notice regarding filming at 3720 Canyon Crest on Thursday, November 17th from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m.

Activity: Exterior dialogue, drive up/by/away, crime scenes with weapons brandished, GUNFIRE with squibs from 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.

I'm not sure they notified all of The Meadows as I'm guessing someone put the notice on my lamppost to post to the blog.

And not sure if traffic will be held up on Canyon Crest.

It appears they've been there the last couple of days with a security guard out at the driveway.  I haven't been impacted.

Good news is that this is the first time a production company has actually followed the notification rules to The Meadows when filming in the canyon.

1 comment:

MaryEllen said...

Oh, man, if I'd known it was "The Mentalist" I would have skulked around trying to get an eyeful of Simon Baker or Tim Kang. That's what I get for not picking up my mail regularly.