Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great Pyrenees Rescue

From a Meadows Neighbor:

Friends,


I haven't seen many of you lately, so you may not know that I now have two Great Pyrenees dogs that I adopted from Great Pyrenees Rescue in Devore, CA . They are Luna, a two year old female and Willie, a one year old male. They are delightful and I am thankful every day that I am able to give them a home.

The Great Pyrenees of Southern California Rescue is a non-profit organization supported completely by donations. With the current condition of our economy, many Pyrs have lost their homes and have ended up at the Rescue. There they receive the care they need while they await their new, hopefully "forever" homes. Their increasing numbers are straining the resources of this Rescue.

I am coming to you to ask you to help me to raise money for the Rescue. We are conducting a raffle on Superbowl Sunday. Although we have sold many tickets we have not quite reached our goal and I am hoping you will help. The raffle prize is a gift certificate for two nights in a deluxe room at the Hotel Mar Monte in Santa Barbara. If you are not familiar with the hotel go to www.hotelmarmonte.com and take a look. It is fabulous. Tickets are $5 for one or $20 for five.

If you would like to purchase tickets to help the Rescue please send me a check made out to:

GPASC Rescue Inc.

Send the check to:
Barbara Jacoby
4020 Canyon Dell Drive
Altadena, CA 91001

Since Superbowl Sunday is right around the corner, I won't have time to mail you your tickets. But if you reply to this email and tell me how many tickets you would like to purchase, I will enter you in the drawing and email your ticket numbers to you.

I hope you don't mind my asking for your help. Please let me know if you would like to buy tickets.

Barb

No comments: