- 4318 Canyon Crest Rd. An adorable 2 bedroom, 1 bath home at the corner of Canyon Crest and Risinghill. Hardwood floors, central air, copper plumbing, updated electrical, charming grounds and play yard. Offered for $605,000.
- 4216 Aralia Road. Post and beam modernist home with open floor plan, bamboo flooring and walls of glass. 1847 sq. ft. (per assessor) on a 7200 sq. ft. lot (per assessor). Offered for $849,000.
- 4543 El Prieto Road. At the end of El Prieto, a 4 bedroom, 4 bath home on the canyon, nearly every room opens onto a private courtyard or brick patio overlooking the Angeles Crest Mountains. 2768 sq. ft. (per assessor) on 15,410 sq. ft. lot (per assessor). Offered for $899,000.
- 4421 El Prieto Road. A 3 bedroom, 1.75 bath mid-century home on the canyon in need of TLC. Offered for $689,000.
- 4455 Risinghill Road. Custom remodeled interior updated for the modern lifestyle. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, integrated interior/exterior audio system. 1640 sq. ft. (per flyer), 6300 sq. ft. lot (per flyer). Offered at $789,000.
And a little further down the road:
- 3369 Canyon Crest Road. Major improvements underway for this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home. 2653 sq. ft. (per assessor) on a 22,220 sq. ft. lot (per assessor). Offered at $975,000.
- 3720 Canyon Crest Road. A gorgeous wood and rock home, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2710 sq. ft. home ( per assessor) on a 67,680 sq. ft. lot (per assessor). Custom cabinets, granite and tile from Mission West, and terraced lot. In my opinion, this is a beautiful, woodsy home. Be sure to stop and see it at one if the open houses. Offered for $1,650,000.
“Information provided by seller or third-party sources. Information is not verified or guaranteed.”
Greg Stanton, Realtor
Dilbeck Realtors, GMAC