Monday, December 08, 2008

Garden Funds Drying Up

I had posted a request a couple of months ago regarding the maintenance of the garden at the Welcome to The Meadows sign.

It costs approximately $35-50 per quarter for paying the water bill and hiring some helpers to maintain the garden. In the past, we had asked attendees of the monthly meetings for contributions. That worked well and we were able to reimburse the homeowner who oversees the maintenance.

Since we have not had meetings, there hasn't been any way to collect money.

When I posted earlier, two neighbors generously contributed money to the garden fund. While very much appreciated, those contributions won't pay for even one quarter.

Given the fact that there are 246 households in The Meadows, I'm hoping that more neighbors will contribute to the garden fund. Folks can mail or drop off a contribution in my mailbox. I'm at 4416 El Prieto. Checks can be made out to Greg Stanton. We don't have a separate account for The Meadows, so everyone will just need to trust that I keep these funds dedicated to the garden.

Thanks,
Greg

1 comment:

claudia said...

i intend to send you 20 $